Game Over Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Over Linkshell

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesLog inSearchRegister

Thanks for all ToT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Himuratenshi

Character sheet
Main Character:
Main Job: Red Mage
Nation: Windurst

Thanks for all ToT Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for all ToT   Thanks for all ToT Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:10 pm

Ok guys with all the pain of my heart I had to take this decision ;_;
After the recent panic and psychosis in my country for the Influenza outbreak, we all health professionals have to work (with tendency to overload XD) 24/7, checking ppl all time with and without an appointment, all ppl who goes panicked thinking it's influenza and result on a simple cold, faringitis or anything else... also, i registered for residence exam so I have to start studying, so won't be able to attend to events in a long long time...
I just want to tell you for the very nice and my very 1st true endgame experience, and for the few (but valuable) drops I got thanks to you.
Remember sometimes you might see my char on game but it might be my brother playing it, but will try to say hi often!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aphy

Aphy

Character sheet
Main Character: Aphy
Main Job: Summoner
Nation: Bastok

Thanks for all ToT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks for all ToT   Thanks for all ToT Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:55 pm

ok himu ^^ Hope all goes well there for u, dont be catching any flu's!
Back to top Go down
The Gira

The Gira

Thanks for all ToT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks for all ToT   Thanks for all ToT Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:29 pm

; ; We lost a PUP!!! HOW WILL WE SURVIIIIIVE?!?!

HOW?!?!

See you later bro <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thanks for all ToT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks for all ToT   Thanks for all ToT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks for all ToT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game Over Linkshell :: The Lounge :: General Disuccion-
Jump to: