Game Over Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Over Linkshell

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesLog inSearchRegister

Hi from work D:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Himuratenshi

Character sheet
Main Character:
Main Job: Red Mage
Nation: Windurst

Hi from work D: Empty
PostSubject: Hi from work D:   Hi from work D: Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:19 am

Hey guys how're you doing???
I've been working a lot lately, Monday was a complete chaos, tons of ppl with a cold thinking they got the Influenza... next days thinks were getting better... Now I've seen less ppl with simple colds... but the ministry of health is making us work even saturdays and sundays from 8am to 8pm... so I have not been able to get online often... sometimes i barely play 10-20 min then I go to sleep.
How're things going in the shell??? I wish I could be there helping T_T I hope things go back to normal, and do events with you again.
Catch you later
Back to top Go down
The Gira

The Gira

PostSubject: Re: Hi from work D:   Hi from work D: Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:14 pm

Everyone misses your PUP. We can't wait to see Comedie again! <3
Back to top Go down
Aphy

Aphy

Character sheet
Main Character: Aphy
Main Job: Summoner
Nation: Bastok

PostSubject: Re: Hi from work D:   Hi from work D: Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:43 pm

aww sounds rough! I almost went to the doctor because I got really sick out of no where, with soreness, fever and head congestion but I knew how busy it was and I hate hospitals lol! So I took some bayer and felt 10x better next day! Too bad many others cant do that ;;

Miss ya Himus! I hope people stop freaking out soonish for ya!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from work D:   Hi from work D: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from work D:
Page 1 of 1