Game Over Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Over Linkshell

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesLog inSearchRegister

Tons of work lately >.<

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Himuratenshi

Character sheet
Main Character:
Main Job: Red Mage
Nation: Windurst

Tons of work lately >.< Empty
PostSubject: Tons of work lately >.<   Tons of work lately >.< Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:02 am

Hi guys
You may've noticed that I haven't been regular with events, or maybe you /wave me and don't answer or see me act strangely (If that's the case, my brother's been playing for me lol), but lately I've had tons of hard work and have been getting home late, or even haven't come home to sleep because of getting pending work finished. It's like you know, I work for my state's Health Ministry Company and they run all Health Centers of my state, but now they want us to fill more and more papers... It's awful, because my patients only see me fill papers rather than examining them and prescribe medicines them completely!! >.<
I'll try to be on events when I'm online, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna quit, so you still will see me around heh heh
Thanks for your understanding. Very Happy

P.S.- No march banner for the site??? I posted 2 ;_;
Back to top Go down
Aphy

Aphy

Character sheet
Main Character: Aphy
Main Job: Summoner
Nation: Bastok

Tons of work lately >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tons of work lately >.<   Tons of work lately >.< Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:53 pm

Yeah no banner, sry himu just not many ppl actually participating lol yours look awesome tho, ill come up with something for ya. Sorry to hear that your work is overloading you, we do miss ya Very Happy come play with us soon! RL>game lol
Back to top Go down

Tons of work lately >.<
Page 1 of 1