Game Over Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Over Linkshell

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesLog inSearchRegister

Farewell GameOver, it was nice while it lasted.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Farewell GameOver, it was nice while it lasted. Empty
PostSubject: Farewell GameOver, it was nice while it lasted.   Farewell GameOver, it was nice while it lasted. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:53 am

Hi guys,

It is with a heavy heart, and much thought that I make this decision. But I will be leaving GameOver to pursue building my LS and helping my people to attain everything they want/need, as well as working on my Relic Bow.

A while ago, after I recieved the attestation for bow from a Dynamis-Xarc, Aphy sent me a tell. She said "you have an LS that loves you, you should go for it", as I was talking about possibly going for relic bow, which not alot of people do because they believe it sucks. Well, sucks or not it is my dream for my RNG. And I do have a linkshell that loves me, it's called Warriors Of Honor.

I'd like to hang around and do Limbus time to time with you guys, but as for Dynamis, I will not be able to do it with you guys anymore. I hope that the leaders of this LS will treat WOH with respect if we should meet at a trail markings someday.

I wish your LS the best, and I hope that even after this, we can remain friends.

To let you know as well, there are other members that will be leaving/already left the Dynamis roster of GO that I brought in from my LS.

Those members are:

Jemster, Greenrabbit, Megatron, Mommakatjo, Wildkatsmeow, Sophiarose, Yensid, Sylentwolf, Shiata, Bolotina, Snypir and Archie. There may be others but I forget who all I brought in.

It is my sincere hopes though that you guys will let some of the aforementioned members join you in Limbus should they so desire and have access. If not, it's understood.

I ask that anyone that has a honorary pearl to WOH from GameOver does not pop on our LS anymore to ask for help with GameOver events, I need my members just as much as you need yours, and I expect you not to try to talk my members out of leaving, or try to recruit them in any fashion. I will give your LS the same respect if you do this.

Dayn will probably be yours forever, I wish him the best of luck. I'll miss you bro.

Take care everyone,
Gad.
Back to top Go down
Aphy

Aphy

Character sheet
Main Character: Aphy
Main Job: Summoner
Nation: Bastok

Farewell GameOver, it was nice while it lasted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell GameOver, it was nice while it lasted.   Farewell GameOver, it was nice while it lasted. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:59 pm

Ok Gad I figured this was going to happen eventually, good luck on your endeavors and everyone else who joined us for a short while. We will take care of Dayn as long as he wants us too ^^

unfortunately, Dyna is one of the things I really needed ppl for and push it heavily on the linkshell so doing dyna with other shells will result in being unable to attend further events with us. The people who wish to do Dyna with you will no longer be expected to attend hnm's, limbus, sky or einherjar. I hope you understand that. Its sorta been a firm rule I make very clear to people so I cant bend it.

I think the only people with a WoH pearl is myself, satinka, oneill and possibly Sour (I lost count on his socials lol) and they will not ask for any GO event related help.

Good luck with your Dynamis runs and have fun!
Back to top Go down

Farewell GameOver, it was nice while it lasted.
Page 1 of 1