Game Over Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Over Linkshell

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesLog inSearchRegister

something i found i hope you appriciate it as much as I

Go down 
+2
Aphy
Erif
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Erif

Erif

Character sheet
Main Character: Erif
Main Job: Dragoon
Nation: San d'Oria

something i found i hope you appriciate it as much as I Empty
PostSubject: something i found i hope you appriciate it as much as I   something i found i hope you appriciate it as much as I Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:07 am

something i found i hope you appriciate it as much as I 10259finalfantasyviiorige5
Back to top Go down
Aphy

Aphy

Character sheet
Main Character: Aphy
Main Job: Summoner
Nation: Bastok

PostSubject: Re: something i found i hope you appriciate it as much as I   something i found i hope you appriciate it as much as I Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:36 pm

good photoshop skills Very Happy I like it!
Back to top Go down
Erif

Erif

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: something i found i hope you appriciate it as much as I   something i found i hope you appriciate it as much as I Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:13 pm

lol nope not photo shop found it while searching for a sig for my self lol thought it was pretty cool so i thought i would post it on the LS web site
Back to top Go down
Quercus

Quercus

Character sheet
Main Character: Quercus
Main Job: Puppetmaster

PostSubject: Re: something i found i hope you appriciate it as much as I   something i found i hope you appriciate it as much as I Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:21 pm

Release date?
Back to top Go down
Erif

Erif

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: something i found i hope you appriciate it as much as I   something i found i hope you appriciate it as much as I Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:26 pm

its prolly going to come out in the summer of 09 or winter but i do know its sometime after FF XIII.
Back to top Go down
Aphy

Aphy

Character sheet
Main Character: Aphy
Main Job: Summoner

PostSubject: Re: something i found i hope you appriciate it as much as I   something i found i hope you appriciate it as much as I Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:07 am

The producers said after they made ff7ac that for them to remake ff7 with up to date graphics like the one in AC, it would take a staff of 500 people 10 years. I dont know if I believe that picture but we will see.
Back to top Go down
Erif

Erif

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: something i found i hope you appriciate it as much as I   something i found i hope you appriciate it as much as I Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:29 am

wanna know something funny SE has prolly over half of the game done prolly been done since the tech trailer for VII what it would look like on PS3, and the graphic wise it wouldn't take 10 years to convert it it would take more around 2, 2 and a half with the way they work but yeah never know, and your right i do hope it comes out because at the end of Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII it says to be continue in Final Fantasy VII so yeah thats the most indication that they will other wise why would they put that in.
Back to top Go down
Nukuchan

Nukuchan

PostSubject: Re: something i found i hope you appriciate it as much as I   something i found i hope you appriciate it as much as I Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:55 am

Cause Crisis Core was a prequel so technically ya... it is to be continued in FF7. I'd love to see a FFVI revisitation but i'm not holding my breath
Back to top Go down
Erif

Erif

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: something i found i hope you appriciate it as much as I   something i found i hope you appriciate it as much as I Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:19 pm

I know SE has said no we are not remakeing it because it would cost to much money, but heres the thing it wouldnt take them that long to revamp the grafics they already have the game done all they have to do is go back through it. Throw in the new grafic engine and update the suroundings and all that it would end up takeing 2 years at max.
Back to top Go down
Omniheart

Omniheart

Character sheet
Main Character: Omniheart
Main Job: Dark Knight

PostSubject: Re: something i found i hope you appriciate it as much as I   something i found i hope you appriciate it as much as I Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:36 pm

That's a fake, the art used was also used to promote FFVII: AC. I wish it were true so bad. S-E is definitely going to remake FFVII someday, and when that day comes, i'll be so happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Himuratenshi

Character sheet
Main Character:
Main Job: Red Mage
Nation: Windurst

PostSubject: Re: something i found i hope you appriciate it as much as I   something i found i hope you appriciate it as much as I Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:18 pm

Some ppl is so skilled with Photoshopping ; ;
It's like when I saw a fake cover for "Valkyrie Profile: Hrist" I was like OMG but then i remembered the cover img is the same as a wallpaper I own -.-
And I remember that there won't be FFVII remake as well... If they do, then SE will have to remake other Final Fantasies... Say... FFV, FFVI, FFVIII... ToT!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: something i found i hope you appriciate it as much as I   something i found i hope you appriciate it as much as I Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

something i found i hope you appriciate it as much as I
Page 1 of 1