Game Over Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Over Linkshell

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesLog inSearchRegister

A Yen Yang Thank You

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Yen Yang Thank You Empty
PostSubject: A Yen Yang Thank You   A Yen Yang Thank You Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:44 am

Today is a very special day for me and. I have to share it with everyone. January 15th at 8:15 am cnt. The following people helped me complete a dream I’ve had for almost 2 years.

Jemester
Skanless
Yari
Pyroman
Biggi
Mesha
Timo
Snipps
Bigshow

I want to personally thank each of you for taking the time out of your ffxi lives to complete this dream. Without you I would never have gotten my Yen Yang Robe. It is nothing to some . But to me it is EVERYTHING. Days of sitting in Ro’mave begging for help. Watching others claim it. And the heart break of claiming it. With no drops. Tracking this only to die. Has been a major source of pain and enough to make many Summoners to stop leveling the job. With the engorgement of My LS WarrorsOfHonor and its Leader Gadanae and all of its memebers. Who kept me and many other going in the times when we thought what we wanted would never come. I bow to each and everyone of you. I only wish each person who reads this has a LS like mine. And understand the following statement. Keep it at the heart of your FFXI playtime.

“All things in time”

The next pop time for Shinigami Weapon is
Jan 16th 4:15 a.m cnt
I am officially a member of the “Yen Yang Boy” club. Thank you everyone from the bottom of my LoLGalkaSMN heart.

Last edited by Megatron on Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aphy

Aphy

Character sheet
Main Character: Aphy
Main Job: Summoner
Nation: Bastok

PostSubject: Re: A Yen Yang Thank You   A Yen Yang Thank You Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:48 am

WEE congrats megas! Sorry I wasnt there lol, a little early for me now im in school ;; But YAY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Yen Yang Thank You   A Yen Yang Thank You Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:19 am

its cool Aphy. but i know a few members of GO want this nm. rosser and tails i know of
off the top of my head so theres the pop time tommorrow for them.

thank you . now i can offically get my 1 bonus point when i level /sweets
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Yen Yang Thank You   A Yen Yang Thank You Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:54 pm

gasp!! holy crap, congrats~!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Yen Yang Thank You   A Yen Yang Thank You Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Yen Yang Thank You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game Over Linkshell :: The Lounge :: General Disuccion-
Jump to: